Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bethlehem



Hey Blog!

So I'm in Bethlehem now, starting my internship at Holy Land Trust. The organization promotes Palestinian nonviolence to end the Israeli occupation of the West Bank. To this end, HLT organizes nonviolent demonstrations (which I cannot attend), compiles reports and briefings and publishes articles on the current state of the Palestinian people and the status of the nonviolence movement. I will be helping with field research, preparing briefings, and writing articles - some of which I may get my name on. I'm really excited about it all! But I've missed you blogspot.

You see, I'm staying in the Azzeh refugee camp, and I don't get internet - that's why I haven't been around. I came into work early today so I could say a quick hi. I'll fill you in more about Bethlehem, my internship, and the camp itself later on. Until then, be well.
All the best,
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment